Garofalo UX is a User Experience (UX) Strategy and Creative Problem-Solving consulting agency helping Enterprise, StartUp, and Government agencies to create engaging and innovative experiences.
Garofalo Enterprises, Inc. dba Garofalo UX is an IRS verified S-Corp small business, privately-owned and operated.
What is User Experience (UX)?
User Experience (UX) is a person's perceptions and responses that result from the use or anticipated use of a product, system or service.
Source: ISO 9241-210
What sets Garofalo UX apart?
- Over 19 years of experience in the web industry.
- Strategic blend of Graphic Design, Computer Programming, Ethnographic Research, and Business Operations.
- Past large corporate managerial experience, as well as designing interfaces for consumers, government, and enterprise.
- Professional experience with the following industries: Agriculture, Federal, State, Local, Facilities, Public Works, Emergency / Disaster Management, Homeland / National Security, Law Enforcement, Wildland Fire Management, Public Health, Human Services, Public Transit, Railways, Ports and Maritime, Electric, Gas, Water, and Wastewater.
- User Experience (UX) Strategy
- Web & Information Architecture Strategy
- Design Leadership and Brainstorm Facilitation
- UX Storyboarding & UX Mapping
- User-Centered Design for Enterprise & Organizations
- UX & Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Service Design
- Card Sorting / Affinity Diagramming
- UX Coaching & Mentorship
- Location Intelligence, GIS, and UX
- Product Ideation/Strategy
- Interactive Strategy
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design & Low-fidelity Wireframing
- User Interface / Visual Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Logo design, branding, & Web Design
- Observational, Usability Research Studies
- Field Research
- User Interviews
- Contextual Inquiries
- Persona / Target-Audience Identification
Registered Company Name: Garofalo Enterprises, Inc.
DBA: Garofalo UX
Year Incorporated: July 26, 2016
State of Incorporation: California
Corporation Type: S-Corporation (Subchapter S-Corp)
D-U-N-S Number: 08-036-8167
CAGE Code: 7PV59
Voice: +1-909-206-6932, 1-888-984-5851
Location: San Diego, California USA
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 541512 — Computer Systems Design Services
- 541330 — Engineering Services
- 541715 — Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541430 — Graphic Design Services
Federal Supply Classification Code (FSC) & Product/Service Code (PSC)
- D306: IT and Telecom- Systems Analysis
- D307: IT and Telecom- IT Strategy and Architecture
- D318: IT and Telecom- Integrated Hardware/Software/Services Solutions, Predominantly Services
- B544: Special Studies/Analysis- Technology
- B553: Special Studies/Analysis- Communications
- AZ11: R&D- Other Research and Development (Basic Research)
- AZ12: R&D- Other Research and Development (Applied Research/Exploratory Development))
- AZ14: R&D- Other Research and Development (Engineering Development)
- AZ15: R&D- Other Research and Development (Operational Systems Development))
Partnerships & Memberships
- RAMP Enterprises, LLC
- Immersion Data Solutions